- The Fool: Tell an embarrassing story.
- The Magician: Do you have a special talent?
- The High Priestess: Are you good at keeping secrets?
- The Empress: What do you desire most?
- The Emperor: Do you have any family traditions?
- The Hierophant: What is/was your favourite school subject?
- The Lovers: What qualities would your ideal partner have?
- The Chariot: Have you ever had to fight for something?
- Strength: What gives you strength?
- The Hermit: Could you cope with living alone?
- Wheel of Fortune: If you won a million pounds, what would you do with it?
- Justice: If you could be a super hero (or villain) what would you call yourself and what powers would you have?
- The Hanged Man: Would you sacrifice your own life to save someone else's?
- Death: If you were able to reincarnate, what would your next life be?
- Temperance: Do you have good self control?
- The Devil: What do you think your worst quality is?
- The Tower: Describe your dream home.
- The Star: What inspires you?
- The Moon: Describe a dream (or nightmare) you've had recently.
- The Sun: Describe a childhood memory.
- Judgement: Have you ever done something that you were really ashamed of?
- The World: What country would you most like to visit?
- What students call it: Being burnt out from searching for colleges and applying to colleges and searching for scholarships and applying for scholarships and writing 50 essays and trying to keep track of it all so you don't miss a deadline or send the wrong essay to the wrong place. Not falling asleep until 2 am because you're worried and nervous and stressed out about college and scholarships and the fact that in less than 6 months you're going to be surrounded by entirely new people and you're going to actually have to act like an adult and take care of yourself and your life is going to completely change. Being stressed out because you need to keep up with school in order to get into college, but not being able to keep up because you're overwhelmed with college, and stressing about that on top of everything else. Don't forget it's your last year of high school and you're supposed to be "making the most of it" and "having fun" and if you don't you know you'll regret it after it's over, and you're stressing about that on top of every other piece of shit you have to deal with, so it's no wonder you don't get all your school work done.
- What teachers call it: Senioritis.
My first Arch photo!! Thank you @vinuthalan and @shivmalik27 for being such wonderful “hosts!” Love you guys! #northwestern #overnight #nofilter (at The Arch)
Tu hasdi ravain mein tenu hasaanda ravan.
Loving my impromptu #collegeroadtrip!!! #700miles #10hours #pennstate #skippingschool #secondsemestersenioryear
MY BABIES ARE GOING TO PROM!!! #promposal #prom2014 #yogiandshrina #toocute @shrinapatel16
if you ship two professors is it a scholarship?
I think as you grow older your christmas list gets smaller and the things you really want for the holidays can’t be bought
Reaction GIF: When someone does not stick to the theme of the party
Tick tock tick tock tick tock
- Always say yes to seeing friends
- Eat breakfast every day
- Recognize that positive change rarely happens overnight
- Accept the fuck-ups, but try not to let them happen again
- There is a song to remedy every situation on the planet
- Appreciate the people in your life
- Look for the good in everything
- Try new things and try them often
- Treat yourself as well as you treat others